Working Together to Fight COVID-19
SECOM is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will do everything we can to protect the health and safety of our customers, our community, and our employees. We are following the current guidance from national, state, and local health authorities to ensure we are taking the appropriate actions.
Please review this important information related to COVID-19:
- We have instigated additional cleaning practices at our office location(s) and shared the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines with our employees and reinforced prevention techniques. In the event we need to adjust our office hours or close a location to the public, we will make the announcement via email, Facebook, and our website.
- Our eBilling and automatic bill pay services are a great way to pay your Secom bill online without having to leave your home. If you’re not enrolled, call 1800-657-7149 to get started. You can also pay your bill over the phone or bring your payment to our exterior drop box at Street 27850 Harris Rd. La Junta, 401 Santa Fe, La Junta or 658 E. Spaulding Pueblo, CO.
- During service and installation appointments, you may notice our technicians wearing protective gear and using disinfectant wipes. They may also limit the number of people in the area. If anyone in your home is ill, the appointment will need to be rescheduled.
- We urge you to practice the personal precautions recommended by the CDC to help prevent illness. They include frequent hand washing, not touching your face, disinfecting surfaces, and social distancing. Go to www.cdc.gov for complete details. You can also get more information about COVID-19 from the World Health Organization at www.who.int.
- Let us know if your household needs an internet plan upgrade due to the increased demands of working from home and taking online classes. We understand how vital internet service is during these challenging times.
As the situation evolves, we will keep you updated on any changes to our business operations or customer services. Our primary concern remains the health of our community. Please do your part to fight back against COVID-19 and lessen its impact. We're all in this together.
Stay safe out there!