Introducing SmartHub, Secom's new automated billing, payment system
Secom is making a few changes behind the scenes to our billing and operations systems. One of those changes will impact the way that you, our customers, can view your online bill and make payments. This new system, called SmartHub, will replace the previous PayDQ system.
What this means to our customers:
- You will need to setup and review your account information in the new SmartHub system. You should have received an info guide with your most recent bill (paper bill/mail) indicating this as well.
- You will need to re-enter or update your payment preference (checking/debit card or savings accounts, Master Card, Visa and Discover cards)
- There will be a new link to access this system. If you bookmarked the old PayDQ site, you will need to delete that and add one for secom.net/pay-my-bill
- You can also use the mobile app for SmartHub to view account information and make payments while on the go. Download the Android or IOS/Apple app now!
- If you have questions, please read through the SmartHub FAQ or contact support
We know that with any change comes an opportunity for problems to arise and we’re actively trying to prevent those from occurring. We appreciate your patience as we make this transition. Also, we hope that any inconveniences that may arise are well worth the added security, mobility and ease of use that SmartHub provides.