La Junta Fiber To The Door
SECOM is installing fiber to the door technology in the highlighted area of La Junta, Colorado.
What is a Fiberhood?
Homes and offices in this selected area will have the opportunity to get a fiber optic connection which can provide both high speed internet connections and quality phone lines at competitively low prices.
What can it do?
- High throughput – Up to 200 Mbps connectivity available which is nearly 10x faster than other broadband internet providers in our neighborhood.
- Faster uploads – Fiber technology doesn’t have upload limits like other service providers. SECOM fiber plans offer uploads half of the download speed and 3x more than other providers. This means it doesn’t take as long to upload your photos or videos to Youtube or Facebook.
- Competitive pricing – SECOM typically offers better plans at lower prices. Also, SECOM does not play games with low introductory bundle prices, and then raise your price over time.
- Reliability – Fiber optic connections are not susceptible to weather related problems like other technologies which translates to connectivity remaining more constant during the long hot summers.
- Increased property value – Because fiber is capable of significantly higher speeds than any other technology, homes with a fiber connection are more desirable to potential buyers who want High Speed Internet and other services fiber can offer.