Smarthub is a SECOM system that makes getting your service started easy. Follow your desired service type and let SECOM do the rest.
Residential Wireless | Business Wireless | Fiber Services | Voice Over IP
Create A SmartHub Account Overview
With SmartHub Web, you can pay your bills, manage the bank and card information for stored payment methods, view your usage, report problems with your service, contact your provider, and more.
Register for an Account
1. From the SmartHub login page, click the New User? Sign up to access our Self Service site. hyperlink.
2. Enter your Account Number with your provider.
3. Enter the last name or business name associated with that account.
4. Enter a valid email address. This will become your username.
5. Click the Submit button. The second registration screen appears.
6. Enter the security information required by your provider.
Note: Security information may vary. You can be asked for a variety of verification information.
• Last bill amount
• Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
• Birthday (Month and Day)
• Security Question and Answer
• Billing ZIP Code
7. Type the characters displayed in the security picture.
8. Click the Submit button. A Registration Complete alert appears. SmartHub also sends a temporary password to the email address just provided.
9. Click OK.
10. Check your email and get the temporary password.
11. From the SmartHub login screen, enter your email address as your username and the new temporary password.
12. Click the Login button.
Your account is created and you are free to access
SmartHub and all its features.